Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

5 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default My 30 Day Fitness Challenge (AlphaLife)

Hello Everyone,

I created this thread in to better track my progress with the iMore.com Fitness Challenge.

Good luck to everyone in their challenge.

I heard about the iMore Fitness Challenge and thought it would be a great opportunity for me to get healthy and maybe even win some cool prizes. (iPad 3...Yes Please!)

So after doing some research I decided to really take this challenge to a whole new level.

Instead of doing just one thing each week, I want to completely commit to getting healthy and losing 10 lbs in the next 30 days!

And to make things more fun, I will be using my iPhone 4s to help with tracking every step along the way. I found some really cool apps to help with taking this challenge and making this a reality.

For the next 30 Days I am committing to:

1. Not drinking Soda or any drinks that contain High Fructose Corn Syrup.
    2. Drink 70-80 ounces of water daily.
    3. Supplement my Breakfast and Dinner with Herbalife Healthy Shakes, Tea, Vitamins, and Cell Activator.
    4. Doing the P90X Classics Program.
    5. Not eat fast food for the next 30 days.

My Current Stats:

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 146

Body Mass Index: 25.1

To keep myself accountable I will be posting daily progress reports along with my nutritional stats, my sleep pattern, and also weekly videos to provide status updates on my challenge.

To kick things off I made an entry video for my iMore 30 day fitness challenge:
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Good luck.