Lets get in shape

bdfull3r

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Round is shape, does that count? i was hoping for a less rounded shape.

Its week one and i plan to eat healthier. Less Junk, no soda, or coffee, or gatorade.

in case anyone was wnodering, Android Central sent me

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Weight watchers is an awesome program. Teaches portion control. I lost 80lbs and have kept it off for 10 years.

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I started last Month, and Lose 3 Kg,
I didnt Eat salt, and fried, No soda and Only Milk or Juice.. and Water..
In My opinion, Hard to start In the first day, But after that.. It makes me feel more fresh

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Weight watchers is an awesome program. Teaches portion control. I lost 80lbs and have kept it off for 10 years.

Amazing! Keeping it off is the hard part. I tend to yoyo. But it always seems to be more about exercise than eating with me. <sigh>

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Amazing! Keeping it off is the hard part. I tend to yoyo. But it always seems to be more about exercise than eating with me. <sigh>

Yeah now that I am in my 40's exercise has become very important too. It helps that I work at a community center and have the gym right here.

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just turned 40 and I feel the clock ticking over here. If I let things go now, it will be a lot harder to get back into shape later. Congrats Phreddy and Dienaldy_k!

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Took me awhile to get used to drinking black coffee but I enjoy it now

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

mxlogic

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I got used to drinking coffee black a while ago. Bonus: not having to stock up on milk and sugar.

I also drink black, but that's because I'm lactose intolerant. But, if I weren't, I would drink it with milk. Granted, I will portion it into 1/4 cup fat-free organic. It's not bad to drink milk as long as you portion it. As the saying goes, milk is still king in calcium and does help spur fat loss.

Sugar on the other hand.....definitely a no no. But, you can add truvia (natural sweetener), which has zero calories.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73