You can configure the stats you want to see in a workout from the activity app. I can see my HR on my runs and workouts from the screen during my workouts.
    Does it show like a graph or anything after the workout so you can see your HR over time?
    that's what I miss from my Garmin watch, it would show a graph with HR, Pace, all together.
    03-27-2017 10:40 AM
    Does it show like a graph or anything after the workout so you can see your HR over time?
    that's what I miss from my Garmin watch, it would show a graph with HR, Pace, all together.
    Nope. No graphs. Just a very basic summary. I'm hoping they make that a little better.
    03-27-2017 07:00 PM
    Me too!!!
    03-27-2017 07:27 PM
    Apple Pay

Receiving and responding to texts

Occasionally sending a quick text

Siri

About twice a week I answer calls with it when my phone isn't handy. If the call is quick, it's done on the Watch. If not, I move to the phone. This means no phone tag.

Receiving email notifications from my VIP list.

Getting Reminders and Calendar events

Checking my bank account

Checking the Weather

FINDING my phone when I've set it down and don't remember where!

All of these things can be done on the phone (except Apple Pay, I have a 5s) and some of them need the phone nearby. But the Watch's convenience is such a big plus, not to mention the ability to do these things casually without digging into my pocket for the phone and appearing rude.
    Ditto!!
    04-22-2017 07:08 PM
    I have to say that I use the find my phone feature A LOT. Probably my fav thing next to notifications. Pretty sure I use my watch to ping my phone at least once a day, if not more.
    04-26-2017 06:22 PM
55 123