Fitness Trackers in Education

PAgymteacher

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello all! I have responded to some topics but this is my first topic post. Thought I would throw this question out to all of you and see if anyone has any great responses.

To tell you a little about myself, I am a health and PE teacher. I created a program at my school last year using fitness tracking devices. I created a variety of challenges that had students competing against teachers; while other challenges had students and teachers working together. For example, one challenge was called the "Indy 500" with the goal to see who could get 500 miles the fastest (teachers or students). The program was a huge success and I hope to build on that for year two. With so much in the news about obesity this program was a breath of fresh air.

So my question to all of you, does anyone have any creative challenge names or ideas I could do for my students/co-workers? I am looking to continue to have my program grow and I would love new ideas and suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2