What's your longest move streak? (Warning - significant bragging involved!)

Caipirina

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and congrats on your impressive move streak! Not just 500 days in a row, your first 500 days. That's awesome.

Oh thank you :)

So you have two Apple watches? I'm becoming increasingly convinced that a two watch setup is more prone to these glitches.

I have set them up both, but so far it never really worked. Really a shame, since my first one is a nicer stainless steel.
The way things went last time, I think I just have to buy a new watch every year :) Already thinking about which next :)

I'm hoping to get mine in 417 more days. :biggrin:

That's awesome! Streak? And what's your move goal?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
My streak is 588 days, but my Longest Move Streak achievement hasn't appeared since last Saturday. It seems to just periodically not work. So far (knock on wood), it always comes back after being missing for a few days. I have the same problem with the Perfect Week achievement - it didn't show up on Feb. 26.

Beards

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
My Longest Strak never came back after the 3rd Feb. Doesn't matter what I do it's gone despite each day I complete all three circles.

Wrogowie

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
My Longest Strak never came back after the 3rd Feb. Doesn't matter what I do it's gone despite each day I complete all three circles.

My Longest Streak suddenly caught up today and now all the days have it recorded and the overall total is counting again. :dancing:

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

That makes me sad. I fear that sooner or later I'll have the same problem and since the achievement isn't showing now, it's looking like sooner.

Wrogowie

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
That makes me sad. I fear that sooner or later I'll have the same problem and since the achievement isn't showing now, it's looking like sooner.

Are you guys still having issues with it? Mine has consistently been accurate for a week or so now. Of course, my count is not nearly as high as yours, still down around 160 days, but I get the notification right when it surpasses my goal. Maybe the count gets too high and it can't count higher. :D

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Are you guys still having issues with it? Mine has consistently been accurate for a week or so now. Of course, my count is not nearly as high as yours, still down around 160 days, but I get the notification right when it surpasses my goal. Maybe the count gets too high and it can't count higher. :D

Yes, I'm still having issues. Mine came back last Saturday and worked perfectly until Wednesday when it stopped appearing again. Something I've noticed is that it seems to always go missing on the same day as I get the 7 workout achievement. It could be causing a problem or it could just be coincidence. Either way, no Longest Move Streak badge at the moment.

Beards

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Mine never came back after the 06 Feb when it last registered 542 days for Longest Move Streak. You can imagine; after getting a daily LMS count every day for 18 months solid to then have it suddenly stop without warning is one heck of a downer. I've still carried on so if it ever came back (which I doubt very much) it would now be 572 days.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
678 days of not missing a single move goal, exercise goal and stand goal. (my stand goal show that I missed 1, but that was because I was updating to a new beta release and it crossed the hour mark that caused it to skip one)

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
678 days of not missing a single move goal, exercise goal and stand goal. (my stand goal show that I missed 1, but that was because I was updating to a new beta release and it crossed the hour mark that caused it to skip one)

By now, you must have passed the 2-year mark, yes?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
There have been a few just barely made it days lately, but ...

IMG_2746.PNG

Now my next major goal is the 1000 move goal achievement.

Caipirina

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
There have been a few just barely made it days lately, but ...

Now my next major goal is the 1000 move goal achievement.

AWESOME JOB!
also heading for 1000 (as a streak) reached 810 days today ... but most weird, a few days ago I already received the 2018 January challenge badge :)

achi2018.jpg

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
AWESOME JOB!
also heading for 1000 (as a streak) reached 810 days today ... but most weird, a few days ago I already received the 2018 January challenge badge :)

Thanks Caipirina! Same to you. I expect to get the 1000 day badge in late March or early April. Here's my badge as of today:

2017-12-31 16.20.42.jpg

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I went probably 3 months and then I didn’t pay attention to my numbers on New Year’s Eve so I broke my streak.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73