Activity vs. Exercise App Results

beingbenjamin

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
So I've started to pay attention more to my activity because I've noticed how sedentary I am at my desk job. I've been trying to go on indoor walks in my building every day. What I'm seeing on my watch is, for example from today, the Activity App (the one with the rings) showed I was active for 11 minutes on the green ring. When I walked, I used the Exercise App (green one) to do an Indoor Walk for 20 min. I recorded 22 min and 1.19 mi. So what gives with them not talking to each other? Why does the Activity app think I was only active for 11 min? Is there something I can do to make them more consistent?

beingbenjamin

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I would have thought but I mean I guess you're right. My point though is why Activity doesn't recognize that a person has started a continuous activity by engaging the Exercise app.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen this issue. When I start an Exercise it shows up on the Green Ring (Activity). Usually there is more time there like Just_Me_D mentioned "Any activity performed...". I have never had it show less time than my exercise.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW