What's your favorite Fitness Tracker?

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
With the new year right around the corner many of us will be setting new resolutions to get into shape and shed some of that extra weight packed on from holiday festivities. There are plenty of excellent fitness trackers available that make it easy to keep track of your progress, set new goals for yourself, and even share your triumphs with your friends and family across social media. We want to know what fitness trackers you're looking to pick up, upgrade to, or are currently using that you're totally happy with.

Some popular Fitness Trackers:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm a Fitbit Surge user. It's too big and chunky for my personal preference but I love the features. I also have a Fitbit One that I use when I am at work and can't be seen with an unsightly Surge sticking out of my sleeve.

davechengapps

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Me and my wife both had Fitbit Flexes and loved them. Unfortunately, they *both* broke after a year.

The app is really well done, so I might be willing to try and pick up a Charge or a Surge...

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been going back and forth between continuing with my FitBit or switching to using my 6S to keep track of steps and motion. I feel like I might get credit for too many steps with FitBit (I could be wrong) but with my phone I have to remember to keep it on me to get all of my steps each day.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had the original Garmin Vivoactive for about a year now. Absolutely love it except I wish it had a pretty screen like the AW. However the color E-Ink screen lights up crystal clear in daylight which is perfect when I'm on a run.

I use it heavily for Running-it has an incredible amount of Hague features as well as dual GPS modes, Lifting Weights, Sleep Tracking, Notifications from my iPhone and a few other odds and ends. 7 days of battery life is also stellar with heavy use.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Which is the best fitness tracker you can recommend ?

Depends on your needs. I have an Apple Watch so I use a Fitbit One. I clip it to my pant pocket and off I go. I like the social integration that Apple doesn't offer.

PAgymteacher

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
With the new year right around the corner many of us will be setting new resolutions to get into shape and shed some of that extra weight packed on from holiday festivities. There are plenty of excellent fitness trackers available that make it easy to keep track of your progress, set new goals for yourself, and even share your triumphs with your friends and family across social media. We want to know what fitness trackers you're looking to pick up, upgrade to, or are currently using that you're totally happy with.

Some popular Fitness Trackers:

I currently have the Fitbit charge hr. Originally I liked it, however after having it almost a year, I am on my 2nd band. The bands don't hold up. The plastic separates from the band. Fitbit was great and offered a free replacement but I fear once this one doesn't hold up and it's after my year of owning that they won't replace my current one. I like the design but don't like the quality of build.

Bill2Bo

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
The fitbit app is hard to beat. I have the one and am looking at the Charge 2.

I'm definitely excited to see how the Nike Apple Watch performs though...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am down to just using my Apple Watch as my fitness tracker.

Using my watch a lot, but still use the Fitbit app with MobileTrack to participate in challenges, etc., for motivation. You do have to have your phone with you -- I wish it would read from the watch! But it doesn't hurt to double-up if you get a bit of extra push from the social aspect of the Fitbit app.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Using my watch a lot, but still use the Fitbit app with MobileTrack to participate in challenges, etc., for motivation. You do have to have your phone with you -- I wish it would read from the watch! But it doesn't hurt to double-up if you get a bit of extra push from the social aspect of the Fitbit app.

I did like the mobile track but didn't do much by way of challenges. Probably should though.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE my garmin forerunner 235. Coming from a Fitbit it's a whole new world. I've had a Fitbit since the original charge dropped and it has inspired me to live my life differently. I wanted more information on my workouts so I decided to go with the garmin.

I miss the challenge abilities but having the kind of info that the garmin provides is critical now for me to get the best out of my workout.

Some of the things I really like about the garmin as compared to the Fitbit.

Almost 2 weeks battery life
Always on display
All notifications come through
Workout trainer programs built into the watch itself as well as you being able to program your own workout in before going to the gym and use the watch to guide you.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I had a Jawbone Up3 before upgrading to an Apple Watch. I liked it, good tracker, looked stylish and did what it was supposed to do.

I decided to treat myself to an Apple Watch so didn't see a point in the tracker and the watch.

My other half has the Fitbit one and she loves it. Because we have a baby we spend a lot of time walking with a pram. She can clip the Fitbit one to her so it accurately tracks her steps which doesn't happen very well if you have your hand on a pram handle

Commothe1987

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
HI . I'm using Fitbit for a while. I like it very much:yes: It became really important for me to use it because i have some problems related to my health problems and i just started my fitness routine to feel a little bit better. Since one month ago i use to stay home searching for answers on onlinepharmacyreviews.org . Now i decided to take a chance to do something that I'm sure will make me feel better. Fitbit is amazing, i like it since the first day i started to use it!

Last edited:

ChadLyons

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
I've been using a fitbit for a while now as well, but I've been meaning to upgrade to something newer and a little different. Do any of you guys have any suggestions on some really good fitness tracker models out there?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods