What's your favorite Fitness Tracker?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Fitbit One. I can always clip it somewhere. It's the perfect companion to my Apple Watch and doesn't take up wrist space.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I love my Fitbit Blaze.... it does detailed workout tracking far better than Apple Watch.... I love that it lets me get text notifications and see who is calling. Two great watches in one!!'

anon(10004440)

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I had a Microsoft Band 2 for about nine months and really liked its fit and features. But every three months I was going back to the Microsoft store to get a replacement because something would fail. Finally asked for them to just credit me back and surprisingly they did.

Used my IPhone 5s for a while to count my steps for my work's fitness program. Works great but got tired of constantly having to remember to have it in my pants pocket or annoyed with its weight bouncing on my leg while on treadmill.

Started wearing my wife's old Fitbit Flex a week ago and kind of like its simplicity. One less device that I have settings to manage on. Set it and forget it. Love having the vibrating alarm back for getting up in the morning. I do miss the notification ability for calls and texts though. I might think about getting the Flex2 so I can have that feature back. Not sure I really miss having a display either, even for time checking. No more worries about scratching the watch face while at work and less worrying about the passage of time around me.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had a Microsoft Band 2 for about nine months and really liked its fit and features. But every three months I was going back to the Microsoft store to get a replacement because something would fail. Finally asked for them to just credit me back and surprisingly they did.

Used my IPhone 5s for a while to count my steps for my work's fitness program. Works great but got tired of constantly having to remember to have it in my pants pocket or annoyed with its weight bouncing on my leg while on treadmill.

Started wearing my wife's old Fitbit Flex a week ago and kind of like its simplicity. One less device that I have settings to manage on. Set it and forget it. Love having the vibrating alarm back for getting up in the morning. I do miss the notification ability for calls and texts though. I might think about getting the Flex2 so I can have that feature back. Not sure I really miss having a display either, even for time checking. No more worries about scratching the watch face while at work and less worrying about the passage of time around me.

I had the original Band and it was the same way. Went back to Fitbit after that.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I had a jawbone up3 for a few months. The battery life on it was nowhere near the stated levels but I liked the band. It looked good and tracked well.

When I got the Apple Watch however I saw no need for the Jawbone anymore.

anon(10004440)

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I had the original Band and it was the same way. Went back to Fitbit after that.

I was curious to see what they would have done with version 3 but the couple of pictures I saw only showed a redesign of the clasp. It wouldn't have been enough to make me want to continue with them either.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods