Jawbone UP or Nike Fuel Band

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Got the UP... seems to track OK. The amount of steps seem a bit off from when I first got it and used it. I do almost the same things, but have been getting less steps recently. Haven't had much time to troubleshoot, but I'll probably warranty mine out.

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
How about Jawbone UP or Fitbit Flex? I like the UP but my sister is trying to talk me into the Flex. The fact that the UP does not sync by bluetooth is bothering me.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the flex, i didnt care for the app or the random presses you had to make to get it to sleep mode, tracking was ok, but i made tue mistake of wearing it in the shower and moisture got into the band and it was a pain to clean, ive had my up for about 3 months and love it, tracks well and the app shows a ton of info, and putting it into sleep mode is a breeze also, just my 2 cents lol

ljpuk

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
The new fuelband tracks sleep now?

I asked Nike to confirm on Twitter. It doesn't monitor quality of sleep like a fitbit seems to just enable you to create an event called sleep. That portion of movement will then be recorded against the event so you can break the data down a bit.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I asked Nike to confirm on Twitter. It doesn't monitor quality of sleep like a fitbit seems to just enable you to create an event called sleep. That portion of movement will then be recorded against the event so you can break the data down a bit.

Ahh, thats one of the main things i like about my UP, the sleep tracking feature is great