FitBit One and Wall-Charging

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am going to get a FitBit One and I am wondering if I could use like an iPhone or iPad wall charger to charge it up instead of having to plug it into a computer all the time?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you mean the little brick that goes into the wall with USB, then yes. Why the One and not the upcoming Fitbit Flex? I like my Fitbit Ultra, but have just pre-ordered the Flex. If you're going to use it monitor your sleep patterns as well as your other activity, it just makes sense.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Alli, so is the small ones that come with the iPhone/iPod/iPad Mini the one to use. I have been thinking about it but it is currently not known - "when in spring?" the actual release date is but will pick one up later in the year to use also.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I had an ultra and upgraded to the One. Yes you can charge it from any USB source. I usually use my iPhone plug.

As for the Flex, it's very cool but does not do elevation or have a screen to get a quick glimpse of your progress.

Not only do I track steps I track flights of stairs as well.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
At the rate I'm going, could be a while before I can go up/down stairs unaided, so that's not a big issue for me. Hadn't even thought about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative