Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I recently listened to the latest podcast about Focus and I have a problem with the meditation part. Ever since I could remember I've had "allergies" my nose would be stuffed up and could barely breath out of it. Long story short, even if I take medication, nasal spray, the whole bit I still have troubles every single day breathing out of my nose.

How does someone like me mediate at all when I can't breathe in through my nose and out my mouth? Is it just as efficient to breathe slowly in and out of my mouth? I wanted to do Georgias challenge and see if I can mediate for more and more minutes over time but I feel like I can't physically do it.

Any advice?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I don't see it as a problem. The emphasis is on inhaling and exhaling and it shouldn't matter if it's via mouth or mouth and nose, in my opinion. It's like when I run, whether jogging or sprinting, I inhale and exhale via my nose only because with it, I can control the airflow, but if I open my mouth to breathe, it's over. I cannot breathe like that while running like so many others can do.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2