favorite healthy foods!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
We eat grilled salmon and grilled asparagus about 2-3 times per week. I usually drizzle a bit of olive oil over it, and then hit it with some lemon pepper. I have also done it with a honey drizzle and sliced almonds, or a simple honey mustard sauce.

We also eat a lot of kale. I have a kale salad that I make and keep in the fridge, and also make kale chips - bake it in the oven with a bit of olive oil and sea salt.

We keep grilled chicken in the fridge for quick snacks/meals. I also make a chicken salad with shredded grilled chicken and a bit of greek yogurt instead of mayo.

EdwardSmith36

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
hey there,

I'm a sea food lover, i just love to have Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce all the time.. it really tastes so yummmmm... i would live to prefer it when ever my parents leave all alone in my home. I must say, I love to cook, it's my hobby..!

Elwaleed Mahmoud

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Mediterranean food is the best health-wise, according to science and research. So a combination of sea food and oils plus vegetables and fruits is the best way to go.

sgs

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Fruits and vegetables, mostly raw, fish and chicken, good fats, no processed sugar, no processed foods, and natural salt in moderation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox