Nutrition / Calorie Counter Apps

mxlogic

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
What nutrition/ calorie counter apps do you guys use?

IMO, I really like Sparkpeople for the iPad. First, the food you search are entered by other users. (Sometimes, you do have to be attentive as some mislog wrong numbers or misunderstand serving size and portion.) So, if you buy grocery items from Trader Joe's, you'll most likely find someone has logged that item in. I can't say it's universal that whether you are in England, Canada, or Germany, you'll find all the info, but for the most part, I found quite an expansive database on logged food.

Second, it's really user friendly. I love how you can copy/ paste meals, modify, look through other days and compare, compiled pie charts/ bars, and so on. The app isn't so cluttered with functions and the layout is well thought out.

Third, it's +app so, you can find it on your iPhone as well. You can also go to their website too. I like the whole cloud system to keep you always updated with the current info.

Lastly, it's free!

BigDog120

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Lose it! for quite some time now- Its really user friendly (the app is at least, the web version not so much) and links to FB.

It also links to Fitbit and will adjust your exercise according to whatever your FitBit numbers were for the day-

I'm always looking for something better though- so I'd love to see some suggestions as well!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner