Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 1 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
i have not been eating Sugar, Salt, and Fried food, and Soda Since Last 2 month, and Already lose 3 Kg, i am Routine Work out at Gym 5 times a week, take 1 Hour cardio 30 min treadmill, and 30 min, climbing or step machine, Doing Abd Trained, 30 time sit Up or 4 set, and Squat for legs,..

Did i Still qualified to Join with This Contest,..??
Well If I didnt, :) it is no problem
i am so Excited to join in this forum.. Keep Motivated and Support Each Other.. yay... ;);)

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
My treadmill will be here Friday, I plan to lose 5 lbs a week so that I'm 200 by my birthday. This is perfect timing, I hope it keeps me motivated.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Fitness 2012

I'm actually doing a combination of all 3. Eating fruit and salad more often. Keeping track of all my calories in and out. Strength training twice a week. Cardio on the other 3 days.

mxlogic

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
This week, my goal is to take out carb based foods (encompassing junk food, sugary food, etc).
My nutrition will look like:

a) vegetables
b) lean meat (fish, crab, and tuna included)

dhlotter

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
already doing paleo for 1 year already. want to crossfit 6 times a week. and do some extra strength and mobility work 3 times a week.

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Brand new to the forums but looooonnnnggggg time reader! The last podcast got me excited about this, especially crack berry Kevin's video.

Goals this week: not miss a meal with the paleo diet, complete all the p90x workouts I give up on (just the dang hour and a half yoga is the problem--especially during recovery week, this week, where you do it twice)

Dehmonroe

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I am new to apple products, just trying to find my way around. There are some great apps out there to help me with my goal of Cardio training 3 times a week.

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Heading to the gym now for my cardio and weights.

I wanted to mention my favorite new app for tracking weightlifting is FitnessFast. It has a clean and simple interface and is great for entering my weightlifting sets. Highly recommended! :)

BalBurgh

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been using MyFitnessPal on my 4S since New Years and am down 7 pounds through a combination of running, core exercises, swing dancing, and *always* knowing where I stand on calories. I've been so excited about it I've got several other people using it. Awesome stuff! I recently started using a BodyMedia Link armband (that'll probably get me barred from prizes...) as a comparison and am getting some good information from that, too.

So far I haven't changed much except managing my calories better (I usually only make my limits for the day after exercising--soooo hard to cut down the food) but now I have to start managing the *quality* of those calories, to which end I'll be reading about the Paleo diet on vacation next week. I suspect it's very much like the Natural Hormonal Enhancement plan I successfully dropped 30 pounds on some years ago. That is just Adkins with carb freedom a couple times a week (hey man, have a pizza and a beer--you don't have to be a monk!). Mind you, these are my probably-flawed recollections and re-reading of that work will happen also. Corrections gladly accepted.

Anyway, forewarned is forearmed, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the information and awareness these products create. Nothing like having the data staring you in the face every hour to keep you on track.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
What if you are doing all of those goals and have been since Jan 1st? I am down 26lbs, a pants size and two belt holes already!

jukie

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Stop eating fast food/junk food for a week.

My goal is to stop eating fast food/junk food for a week. It will be tough, especially the junk food part. Time to get rid of all this stuff around the house!

mattp19

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Day 2

This is Day two of the fitness challenge. So far I have not eaten any fast food or drinken any Mt. Dew or soada in general for that matter. I drank over 96oz of water though so yay me!!
I have been also doing 2 sets of 10 pushup and situp in the morning before work. It's kind of nice to do a little excersizing before work because not only does it wake you up, but it also gets you motivated for the day.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm going for fast food and sugar drinks for my week 1 goal. I have a lot of weight to lose and maybe starting simple will get me motivated to continue and get the weight off this year.

I'll be back to let you know how it goes.

jtfish

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Cut out soft drinks last year. Already eating better this year - cut out fast food, fried food, burgers, dunuts, etc. and tracking foods (MyNetDiary app). Started running 4 days a week with Ease Into 5K app (I only used to run if a neighborhood dog was chasing me - now I run with the dog!) Lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks (6 lbs to go)! Need to to a little better in the strength department, so I'll add the strength training. Will report back...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh