Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 1 (iPod nano + iPad 3 giveaway!)

Cameronjr

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Day 1

This morning i woke up half an hour earlier than usual, I did 1 set of 10 pushups, situps, and squats. I than had breakfast, and did the 2nd set.

Didnt do cardio today, I will be tommorrow.

I was doing bench press in the gym aswell as leg press and just simple reps with dumbells.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been enjoying my workouts so far and today I tried Zumba. Kicked my butt but I liked it. Still good on no sodas and fast food. Even though hubby is nursing a cold coke right next to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Zumba. It's a really great cardio class with some strength training. I usually leave class drenched in sweat. Love it. Though I am still trying to find the best pair of shoes for the class (need more stability for my ankles).

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Kitty Cat

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Kitty Cat Febuay 7, 2012

Today I did 4 sets of 20 push-ups, curl-ups, squats, and one/ two leg mountain climbers. I also did 200 jumping jacks.

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
40 minutes of high-incline cardio for me. The machine said I burned 400 calories, but I don't know if I trust those. Still hate the thought of counting calories ...

From iPhone using Tapatalk

Stratfordlee

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
it's been a long rough year as far as fitness goes. starting this week reducing carb intake exponentially. got a long way to go but this is a good start:)

JosianCrespo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Will try and do double the routine. It will be a sacrifice to let go of all fattening foods, but it will be worth it at the end. Love the motivation its being given, both the material and the body rewarding.
A tip, try to avoid 'cheating' guys, it will be difficult letting go later. Good luck everybody. :)

tylerevan

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing strength training as well as cutting out junk food/soda as much as possible.

I have a few iPhone apps for fitness but none that connect to peripherals so they're more for reference and tracking my own data but rarely use them because they're not particularly intuitive or helpful.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my workout in today. 1hr of Zumba and I am good for the night. Tomorrow will be here soon and another workout in store for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Finished my plyometrics today. Fun workout but tough. I think my goal this week is going to be working out at a more reasonable hour. I struggle working out in the morning so I usually end up putting it off till late at night and that needs to change.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
My first step is to cut out the drinks. Almost everything I drink has artificial sweeteners, like diet soda and crystal lite, but now its just water, milk, tea, coffee, and some juice. So far that's going well....I think it's almost time to start with the push ups, sit ups, and squats.. :eek:

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
First week was a success!!! Couldn't work out Monday due to unforeseeable car problems. Had a great work out yesterday and today is a Two-A-Day. I'm gonna kick this Biggest-Loser contest's hiney.

mattp19

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorr Forum, I forgot to post yesterday 02/07. At any rate I still to date have not eaten any fast food and I have drinken a soda but it was Diet Dr. Pepper. SO I think that that is ok. At least according to the nutrition facts it is..LOL
I did do my 2 sets of 10 pushups and situps and calestinics on 02/07, however this morning, 02/08, I woke up way to late and had to rush so I was unable to do my morning routine which kind of pissed me off.
It does show when I am not able to do my morning workout I kind of feel like I am dragging ass all day. I am hoping that this is the one and only time that I forget!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal