How to delete photos off your device in "Photos" app?
Hello I need help on how to manage the photos and videos on my device. (My iphone) I have already imported all the content and did not choose the "delete items off my phone after import" option. How can I manually delete the content on my phone?? o.O thanks
- 04-14-2015, 12:36 PM #2
- 04-14-2015, 12:49 PM #3
- 04-14-2015, 12:52 PM #4
- 04-14-2015, 02:47 PM #5
- 04-17-2015, 04:17 PM #6iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
Re: How to delete photos off your device in "Photos" app?
Goto the photos App, choose any album and then in the top right corner choose select. Tap each photo you want to delete and when done, select the trash can on the bottom right. You can also delete each photo individually. Does this answer your question or did I read it wrong?
- 04-17-2015, 09:55 PM #7
- 07-01-2015, 07:50 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2015, 05:16 AM
- By pkcable in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 11:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 10:08 AM