[GUIDE] How to Manage Widgets in iOS8
One of the most useful features in iOS8 is the addition of widgets.
Some core iOS8 features have their own widgets that you can enable. They will show up in the Today screen. Additionally, some apps have the option of enabling widgets.
To make use of the widgets, simply go to the Today tab of the Notification Centre and scroll down to the Edit section.
Tap there and you will see core widgets and widgets that are available based on your apps.
To add a widget, tap the plus symbol to the left of the app name.
To move a widget, hold and drag on the three lines to the right of the name.
To remove a widget, tap on the minus symbol.
Tap Done when you're finished with your changes.
And that's it!!!! You can start enjoying your apps right away.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- 03-15-2015, 04:13 PM #2
- 03-15-2015, 06:13 PM #4
- 03-15-2015, 07:41 PM #6
- 03-16-2015, 03:13 PM #8
- 03-16-2015, 08:53 PM #9
- 03-21-2015, 03:52 AM #10
- 03-24-2015, 06:32 AM #11
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2015, 11:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 10:08 AM