[GUIDE] How to clear recent call history or single call on an iPhone
Clearing all Calls
If you want to clear your call history completely, follow these steps:
1. On your home screen, tap your phone icon.
2. When in the phone app, tap the ‘Recents’ icon at the bottom of your screen.
3. Tap the ‘All’ button on the top of your screen and choose ‘Edit’ on the top right.
4. Now, on the top left should be the word ‘Clear’ tap this and it should bring up a box at the bottom of your screen with ‘Clear All Recents’ and ‘Cancel’ in it. Tap the ‘Clear All Recents’ button and voila, your call history is deleted.
Clearing one specfic call
If you just want to clear one phonecall, follow steps 1, 2 and 3 above. You’ll notice that after auctioning step 3, each call has a red circle with a white dash in it. Tapping the circle for the specific call you want to delete and the word ‘Delete’ will appear in a red box to the right of the specific entry., Tap that to delete that call
- 02-27-2015, 07:10 PM #2
- 02-27-2015, 09:10 PM #3
- 02-28-2015, 08:54 PM #4
- 02-28-2015, 09:00 PM #5
- By x2infinity2x in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2015, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2015, 06:35 PM
- By skoenig in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 05:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2015, 05:00 PM