[GUIDE] How to use Spotify, including deleting stations

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Some of my favorite apps are music apps like iTunes Radio, Pandora, Tunein Radio and Spotify. I had a huge issue with Spotify in the past because you were not allowed to delete stations from the app. Are you kidding me?! This absolutely made no sense to me. So, I deleted the app. Recently, Spotify did update their app and now allows you to delete stations. In my opinion, the app is much improved, the UI is better and is now one of my go to music apps.

Here's a quick guide on Spotify.
First, you'll notice several choices including Search, Browse, Discover, Radio, Your Music and Settings.
vajyjy8e.jpg

amahytaj.jpg

dutahu8y.jpg

aqyte4uz.jpg

e7arujaq.jpg

e5ynapeb.jpg

e7uqyjeb.jpg

Swipe to the left or tap the three lines at the top to see your radio stations. Along the bottom you'll see some recommended stations.
umepumet.jpg

To add a new station or artist of your choice just tap new station in the upper right corner, then type the artist name or music style. If you want to check out Spotify's stations scroll up and you will see pre-sorted stations by genre.
uza4u9yj.jpg

Now here's what I like. You can now delete stations that you have listened to and no longer want to save. Tap edit, the station panels will jiggle, tap the "X" in the comer of the panel and the station is deleted.
hyja4a9u.jpg

4esy6e8e.jpg

That's it. Enjoy your Spotify app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: (DRAFT) How to use Spotify, including deleting stations

Excellent guide. Thank you, sir...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics