[GUIDE] How To Mirror your IPhone running iOS 7 to your Apple TV
Mirroring your iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S requires enabling your device by using the AirPlay Setting.
You need to access Airplay by swiping up from the bottom which will bring up your Control Center Panel.
Tap on Airplay. “Note your iPhone must be on the same WiFi network". This will bring you to another panel where you check the Airplay as well as Toggle on the Mirror feature
At this point, you will see the same screen appear on your TV as long as your ATV is on.
Remember to Tap "Done" on the top right of the panel or you will be disconnected.
That's all there really is to it. For rom there, anything that shows up on your iPhone will mirror itself to your TV.
Last edited by JustMe'D; 06-03-2014 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Minor Grammar
- 06-03-2014, 07:15 PM #2
Re: [GUIDE] How To Mirror your IPhone to your Apple TV
Bear in mind that these instructions are about to be rendered moot with iOS8... AirPlay will no longer require the iOS device and AppleTV to be on a network - there will be an ad-hoc peer to peer connection directly between devices...
- 06-03-2014, 07:31 PM #3
- 06-03-2014, 07:34 PM #4
- 06-04-2014, 01:47 PM #5
- 06-06-2014, 11:40 PM #6
- 06-06-2014, 11:41 PM #7
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:08 AM
- By seawhale in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 08:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 08:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:30 PM