[GUIDE] How To Increase The Font Size In The Native Twitter iPhone App

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For quite awhile, people complained about the font being too small for them in the native Twitter app. Well, the folks at Twitter heard the pleas and did something about it. Below is a short guide with instructions on how to increase the size of the app's font.

1. Initiate the native Twitter app.
  2. Tap on "Me" at the bottom right corner.
  3. Tap on the mechanical wheel icon in the center left corner.
  4. Tap on "Settings".
  5. Tap on "Text size".
  6. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a a line with dots and a round white lever. Slide the lever to the right to increase the size of the font. The Test tweet at the top will increase to give you an idea of what the tweets in your timeline will look like.
  7. Swipe to the left and then tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.

That's it. You have now successfully increased the size of the font in the native Twitter app. Take care.

Last edited:

Ibutterfly34

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
HELP. I read the directions about how to change the font in Twitter. (It suddenly shrank!) I do not see "Me" in lower right corner. Just do not see how this all works. Been on Twitter for years and suddenly, boom. Font is teeny. HELP!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please help. Twitter font suddenly shrunk. Tried to follow these directions. "Me" where is that? I do not see this.

Being that I wrote that guide nearly 2 years ago, I'm not surprised if the settings/options have changed a bit. Having said that, I disabled my Twitter account some time ago and haven't used a Twitter app of any kind since. Hopefully, someone who still uses the Twitter app will answer your question soon.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Please help. Twitter font suddenly shrunk. Tried to follow these directions. "Me" where is that? I do not see this.

On your iPhone, "Me" is in the lower right corner of the screen.
Then click the "gear" near the top below whatever image you have set.
Then click Settings
The choose your text size.

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2