[GUIDE] How to access your phone while on a call
This is a simple guide to show members how to access their device while speaking to someone on the same device. This comes in handy when needing to check your calendar or needing to jot down a note.
How To as follows:
After answering your phone or making a call, you will see your call screen displayed. Putting the phone in speaker mode is optional, but not needed.
To access your phone, simply tap your iPhone home button once. THIS WILL NOT DISCONNECT YOUR CALL!
Hitting the Home Button will just bring you to your home screen, and you will see a green strip across the top of your screen. That is your current call which you can tap to go back to.
From your home screen, you can access your device while still speaking with the person on the other end. The green strip will remain on the top bar with all the apps
That ends this guide. Thank you
Last edited by JustMe'D; 05-06-2014 at 12:52 PM.
- 05-06-2014, 12:52 PM #2
- 05-06-2014, 12:53 PM #3
- 05-06-2014, 04:02 PM #4
- 05-06-2014, 04:24 PM #5
- 05-06-2014, 04:45 PM #6
- 05-08-2014, 12:16 AM #7
- By himmatsj in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Stunstudio in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:34 AM