[GUIDE] How To Set More Than One Location in the iOS 7 Weather App

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
How To Set More Than One Location in the iOS 7 Weather App

Well Let's try a How To Guide on the simplicity of one of iOS 7s Native Apps such as the title suggests - Setting multiple locations using the Weather App that comes with iOS 7.
First of all Let's tap on the app and open it up. If this is your first time you might find a few locations that you might not like to have there so for sake of flow of this guide I will show you how to remove or delete these locations last to finish up the guide. The first thing you want to do to add a location is to go to the very bottom right hand side of the first screen and you will see 3 horizontal lines that you will want to tap on.

IMG_0272.PNG

[NOTE]First of all let me say to ignore the locations seen in these screenshots as they are used for example purposes only and what I have set. The next screen you will come to will look like this...

Note on this screen on the bottom left hand side you will also have the option to set how you want to read your temperature in either Fareneheit or Centigrade depending
on your location or just how you might want to read the temperature of that particular location.
[/NOTE]

IMG_0276.PNG

Now you will find a + sign in a circle on the right side of the screen that you should tap on next. Once you do this, the action will bring up a screen with a keyboard that you will be asked to either put in a City, Zip Code, or Airport Location. That screen looks like this...

IMG_0277.PNG

Now is where you are going to start with your locations noting the first location will ask if you wish to make this you 'Home' location? It will produce these results:

IMG_0273.PNG

Once you add a location you will need to simply repeat the process by tapping the + in the circle to add a new location each time.

IMG_0274.PNG

Remember + sign in the circle to add another location until you have added all of the locations you wish to add. By swiping each panel from left to right, This is what will take you to your next location in order of how set you set it up.

IMG_0275.PNG

Finally I mentioned removing unwanted locations for good or to replace it with another. You will want to come to this screen which gives you all of the locations that you currently have. It looks like screenshot number 2 above with what you will notice as one difference.

IMG_0278.PNG

[NOTE]By simply gesturing any location with your finger to the left you will see the big red delete box come up and by tapping on 'Delete' it will remove that location. You can do this in no particular order. That's it and now you know how to take the iOS 7 native Weather app add or remove locations and set the temperature for each location on how you wish to read it.[/NOTE]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77