[GUIDE] How to customize Spotlight Search
Spotlight Search can be used to search for various content on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. To customize the search on your iDevice, follow the steps below...
1. Go to Settings > General
2. Select Spotlight Search
3. Uncheck the items you don't want to include in the search. *Note: you can always reselect them, if you decide you need it*
***4. If you'd like to rearrange the search topics by priority, just press & hold your finger on the three lines on the far right of the topic and move that item up or down your list.
And that's all to it....your Spotlight Search is now customized to your liking!!!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 11-23-2013, 09:57 AM #2
- 11-23-2013, 10:19 AM #4
- 11-23-2013, 10:23 AM #5
- 11-23-2013, 06:39 PM #6
- 11-23-2013, 08:06 PM #7
- 11-24-2013, 11:50 PM #8
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:34 PM
- By emjayess in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 02:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:10 PM