[GUIDE] How To Delete A Photo Album in IOS 7

brenbren51

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
This is my problem: I've backed up and/or sync my old photo albums from my iPhone 5s, and I deleted them from my list of albums on my phone just like you said.
However, when I try to upload a picture or a few pictures to Facebook, the list of all my old folders automatically shows. And the new folders I added after I deleted the old ones do not appear.
Here is an example: Boston and Iceland is an old album no longer showing in my list of folders on my phone. I previously deleted it.
But when I try to share a photo on Facebook, it always shows the old albums as the only choice, and boston and Iceland is evidently the default in the list. I realized this when several people mentioned and asked me if my grandaughter had gone to Iceland with us.
Can you help?

Teri Stewart

Banned
Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
The option to delete the photo album "Program Files" is not an option. I don't know how this got on my phone it's a bunch of crap. Not photos I took with my phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The option to delete the photo album "Program Files" is not an option. I don't know how this got on my phone it's a bunch of crap. Not photos I took with my phone.
If they came from your computer, then you will need to delete them on the computer. Someone else will need to explain how. I've never done it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

popot rezza

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
just simple bro...if you cant see your red delete button in your photo app...this is the solution!!

1.connect your iphone to your itunes computer
2.create a folder without rename it as 'New Folder' at your computer desktop
3.then sync and choose the .'New Folder' ...then Apply
4.so your album will be deleted (MAKE SURE YOU DID THE BACKUP PHOTO).
5.DONE!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
just simple bro...if you cant see your red delete button in your photo app...this is the solution!!

1.connect your iphone to your itunes computer
2.create a folder without rename it as 'New Folder' at your computer desktop
3.then sync and choose the .'New Folder' ...then Apply
4.so your album will be deleted (MAKE SURE YOU DID THE BACKUP PHOTO).
5.DONE!!

FYI: You are replying to a thread and a post created 2 years ago.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not all my albums have check marks.

As Devil said, albums created by Apple cannot be deleted. Camera roll (or all photos), videos, screenshots, and etc. A few like Pano and others delete themselves if all the photos/videos in the album are deleted. Others, like "recently deleted" are stationary.