Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pr1nce
  • 1 Post By ThePinkChameleon
  • 1 Post By Jaguarr40
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Global Posts
    14,167 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1

Default How to improve the audio quality of calls on iPhone: Via iMore Blog

How to improve the audio quality of calls on iPhone

I think it is worth trying. I enabled it and got in my car while all thew windows down I made a call and talked to a buddy across town and asked him how the call sounded and he told me if was crystal so was that scientific and foolproof, Well of course not but at least it worked good enough foe me to leave the setting on. Try it yourself and see what you think.

How to improve the audio quality of calls on iPhone | iMore
    ~JAG~
    Ambassador @ iMore

​In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

Default Re: How to improve the audio quality of calls on iPhone: Via iMore Blog

I have had it on for awhile, trying it out and have been told it is clearer.

Global Posts
    17,213 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I read about this earlier and found the tip to be quite interesting. I will indeed try it out to see for myself whether or not it improves "audio quality".
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Global Posts
    14,167 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I read about this earlier and found the tip to be quite interesting. I will indeed try it out to see for myself whether or not it improves "audio quality".
    Just to give you a bit of an assist to you it works as it seems to me driving around the block and one of the busier streets in front of my house that when your windows are down with all the wind and outside noise coming through is when it seems to do it's best. Just like noise cancelling earbuds in your ears would do. Hope this will help you.
    ~JAG~
    Ambassador @ iMore

Global Posts
    9,921 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I don't have that option on my 4S.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,964 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I don't have that option on my 4S.
    Same here....not an option on my 4S either. Oh well !!
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    pr1nce likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Global Posts
    14,167 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1

I just realized after reading the 2 responses that you don't have that option and I do not myself because i still have my 4S. Fortunately my neighbor was lucky was lucky enough during launch day to get a silver 32 GB 5S and I have been playing around with it so when this came out it gave me the perfect phone to try this out so first of all let me apologize for not making that clear. Now I know why The answer and i thought what the heck are they talking about??? LOL .

So anyway using my buddies 5S to do this test worked very well for me and once i do have mo ordered 5S I will be turning it on to use this feature. Thank you and I am glad I got the message here....At least i do know it works.

​Thank you Pr1nce and Pink for your comments
    ~JAG~
    Ambassador @ iMore

pr1nce likes this.