[GUIDE] Creating A Group Chat With Facebook For iPhone And iPad
How To Create A Group Chat With Facebook For iPhone And iPadFacebook Guide Number 1:
[NOTE]Staying with the Facebook theme, I thought I would write a couple of short back to back guides on how to do things we might have forgotten if not done routinely.
With this guide, I am going to once again go back to giving all the credit to our specialist on the blog side Allyson Kazmucha, I just try and put in my style and words to help on the forum side. With that being said, let's jump into a refresher on how to create and carry on group chats with Facebook using our iPhones , iPads and iPod Touches.[/NOTE]
[NOTE]There is no doubt we all have many family members and friends that we would like to call at the same time, and that is why this guide has been written.[/NOTE]
Here we go:
- Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad
- In the upper right hand corner, tap on the menu icon in order to bring out the chat sidebar.
- At the top of the list, tap on the Create Group Chat... option.
- Now select the people you'd like to add by searching for their names and tapping on them.
- Once you've added everyone you need to, simply type your message below and hit Send.
- All the recipients will receive it and you'll even be able to name the conversation along the top of the chat window.
[NOTE]Believe it or not, that is all there is to it. If you follow the list of steps above you will be fine. Now go have fun chatting with more than one of your friends or even a group of relatives if you like. When was the last time you even remembered this was possible?
* This guide was written as it was originally with iOS 6 and above in mind. If you are using any variant of iOS 7 Beta there is going to certainly more than likely be differences in these guides. Please keep this in mind if you are not using a currently Approved public release iOS. Thank you!