Did you buy iPhone 6s Plus 16GB

Knightstalker

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
The 16gb 6plus is the main reason I went and bought my wife a 64gb 6sPlus this time around... even when using the cloud for pictures, she was still having to constantly manage her memory... won't have any issues on her new one, plus it's pink... so she loves that lol...

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Had 6 Plus 64g gave it to my stepson to big for me although great phone. Carry two phones got space gray 6s 64g and until Sunday had gold 6 64g and bought new gold 6s 64g. Gave gold 6 to my wife. Notice all are 64g. No way would get 16g but use my phones a lot. Wasn't enough back in days of the 4s and definitely not enough now for me. On the 64g I still have over half space left and have lot of useless apps but next time might still go 128g.

eds817

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
This being my first ever iPhone and not knowing how much room the OS takes or will take and how big apps can be I went with the 128gb. Plus I always advise people to buy as much as they can afford. If you use the Apple upgrade program the 128gb is just about $4.00 a month more.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I had 16gb for all previous phones. Since I'm on the AT&T neXt plan the 64gb was only $3.00 more a month compared to the 16gb. No brainier for me..

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
If got the 16GB, Google Photos, Onedrive Spotify, and Netflix take care of everything. The only hard storage is emails, documents and apps. So I'll be just fine.

The_Razza

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I had to replace my phone and I only had enough for the 16GB model this time around but ideally I would always go for the next tier.

I have to say though I don't see this being a huge restriction any time soon. Historically the majority of my storage space was taken up by locally stored music but with music streaming services that is no longer the case.

I don't take many videos and any photos I take are backed up to the cloud. In fact I use a lot of cloud services so it hasn't been an issue so far.

I will say though that next time I upgrade I'll be more prepared and it won't be a 16GB model I go for, at some point the limitation will be too restrictive, it'll just take a bit longer due to more of what I use being in the cloud.

iReP PHiLLY

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I went with the 16g but for the iPhone 7 I will be going with the 64g. Having no issues with my current 16g but I don't really like the fact I have to be so storage conscious. If I had more I would do more but 16g is cool with me tbh. I use the cloud and that makes a difference.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77