Google inbox invite.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I requested one by email. I'm just curious to see if it's worth all the ruckus it's created. I have no intention of keeping it on my screen. I'm waiting for CloudMagic to add theme options. They told me they were working on it. If they come out with a dark theme, it will be the greatest email client ever. It's great now, but I can't read the new style print design. I have to strain to see the text. Otherwise, it's the best I've seen.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

kiwiruss

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I have it and it is interesting. Not sure it's the best there will ever be though. But it does have some nice features.

madeano

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have an invite left? I apparently didn't get in soon enough when I sent for one on Google cause I didn't get it. Anyhow has one and I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have an invite left? I apparently didn't get in soon enough when I sent for one on Google cause I didn't get it. Anyhow has one and I'd greatly appreciate it.

You really aren't missing anything.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I still have 2 invites left if anyone wants to test out Inbox. I'm starting to like it more and more. However, my only gripe that remains is that they didn't include a dedicated delete button/selection from the Trash can. As it stands right now, once you're "Done," with a particular email, you can send it to the Trash but then you have to go back to either gmail.com or the gmail app/iPhone mail app to actually delete the email permanently. Maybe this is a feature they will include in a future update (I hope so). But again it's not too bad of an app to use in my opinion. If you would like an invite just PM me with your gmail address.

madeano

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I still have 2 invites left if anyone wants to test out Inbox. I'm starting to like it more and more. However, my only gripe that remains is that they didn't include a dedicated delete button/selection from the Trash can. As it stands right now, once you're "Done," with a particular email, you can send it to the Trash but then you have to go back to either gmail.com or the gmail app/iPhone mail app to actually delete the email permanently. Maybe this is a feature they will include in a future update (I hope so). But again it's not too bad of an app to use in my opinion. If you would like an invite just PM me with your gmail address.

I'd appreciate one. I'll message you now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234