Re-Import Primary Google Calendar

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Way back when, for some reason, I had deleted my primary calendar in Google. I have found that I shouldn't have done that! I cannot re-import my .ics file. I tried importing it as .csv as well and that wouldn't work either. I receive the following error.

"Processed 1577 events.

Successfully imported 0 events.

Failed to import events: Could not upload your events because you do not have sufficient access on the target calendar.."

I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. I know I can create a secondary calendar and add to that but I don't want that. Has anyone else run across this and if so do you have solution?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have done that before, if I am not mistaken I emailed google and asked for help.. It took a week but they were able to restore my calendar. That was several years ago, it's worth a try.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have done that before, if I am not mistaken I emailed google and asked for help.. It took a week but they were able to restore my calendar. That was several years ago, it's worth a try.

I'm not counting on that to work but you're right it worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
you should be able to go onto the Google Calendar on your desktop and pull up a backed up version. I had to do that with contacts that I inadvertently lost.. but then again, maybe it's not available for the calendar..

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
you should be able to go onto the Google Calendar on your desktop and pull up a backed up version. I had to do that with contacts that I inadvertently lost.. but then again, maybe it's not available for the calendar..

Any idea how to do that?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2