Re-Import Primary Google Calendar
Way back when, for some reason, I had deleted my primary calendar in Google. I have found that I shouldn't have done that! I cannot re-import my .ics file. I tried importing it as .csv as well and that wouldn't work either. I receive the following error.
"Processed 1577 events.
Successfully imported 0 events.
Failed to import events: Could not upload your events because you do not have sufficient access on the target calendar.."
I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. I know I can create a secondary calendar and add to that but I don't want that. Has anyone else run across this and if so do you have solution?
- 01-24-2014, 10:28 AM #2
- 02-03-2014, 10:16 PM #4
Re: Re-Import Primary Google Calendar
you should be able to go onto the Google Calendar on your desktop and pull up a backed up version. I had to do that with contacts that I inadvertently lost.. but then again, maybe it's not available for the calendar..
- 02-04-2014, 07:33 AM #6
- By Bj007pro in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:23 PM
- By strayjerry in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:30 PM