Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts

Default Google Music

Does anyone use the new Google Music service? Also kinda surprising Google has not released an app for their online music storage. I am very interested in converting my iTunes files over to this so I can have access to my music from any computer, but would like an app.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Default Re: Google Music

The only person I know who used it (from Android), went back to some other streaming app after 4 days
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    376 Global Posts

Default Re: Google Music

I am using it (android user...please be nice )
    So far i am really enjoying it. the suggestions/radio stations put a little bit more "non-mainstream" music in there which is nice. everything seems to work great across the board. the Android app is really great looking finally (it was horrible up until this update) it seems to use up quite a bit of battery compared to just streaming my own music....not sure why this is though.

as for the iOS app....i am also surprised by this....thankfully the mobile version of the web app isn't terrible....but i wouldn't want to use it on a daily basis either. hopefully you guys will get it, but i have a feeling apple might have something to say about that.

if you have any other questions, let me know via PM. I usually dont look on these boards much.