Chrome for iOS Homepage?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I just updated chrome today and am going to give it a try again, I can't figure out how to set homepage so it opens to a specific site when I open chrome. I checked the help section and I even googled it but I can't find how to set homepage in chrome for iOS.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Does syncing with Chrome on a desktop do that?

Only if that was the page that was open when you had your desktop on.

The only way that I can figure it out is to create a shortcut, using Safari, on the springboard then tap on that to open chrome to that page if you are using BrowserChanger. But the icon Looks like the webpage not the Chrome icon. I have set an activator action to automatically open chrome when I connect a headset because I go to a streaming site for a scanner, so the shortcut on the springboard solution doesn't work for that purpose.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just updated chrome today and am going to give it a try again, I can't figure out how to set homepage so it opens to a specific site when I open chrome. I checked the help section and I even googled it but I can't find how to set homepage in chrome for iOS.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

I frequently use Chrome for iOS and have never known it to display a homepage and there has never been a setting to do so. When I initiate Chrome, my bookmarks are displayed and I have the Google Search Page (which is normally my homepage) one the top row.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711