I squealed with delight at the Google Search update this morning...

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
(OK, maybe I didn't actually "squeal", per se)

...thinking "oh my goodness, Google Now has finally be released for iPhone!". And was ready to commence the happy dance.

But then I saw it was just a bugfix/performance update.

And I was sad :(.

Oh Google, how you tease me so!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
May I be so kind and suggest that you consider squealing, doing the happy dance and expressing your feeling of sadness from being teased by Google HERE?....(laughing)....I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist...:D

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
May I be so kind and suggest that you consider squealing, doing the happy dance and expressing your feeling of sadness from being teased by Google HERE?....(laughing)....I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist...:D

(While I know you're kidding.....)

Must there be this hostility between Google fans and Apple fans? Can one not drink the kool-aid from both cups? Can't we all just wish for Google and Apple to kiss and make up, and enjoy the blissful union of Google services inter-meshed with iOS and associated hardware?

Be a unite-r, JustMe'D...not a divider.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
(While I know you're kidding.....)

Must there be this hostility between Google fans and Apple fans? Can one not drink the kool-aid from both cups? Can't we all just wish for Google and Apple to kiss and make up, and enjoy the blissful union of Google services inter-meshed with iOS and associated hardware?

Be a unite-r, JustMe'D...not a divider.

Yes, I was indeed messing with you, however, I was NOT being a divider. My rationale for my reply, other than to screw with you in fun, was because you posted a Google letdown in an Apple-centric forum instead of a Google forum. Apple does not make or update Google apps. Google does...:D...Know what I mean?

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I was indeed messing with you, however, I was NOT being a divider. My rationale for my reply, other than to screw with you in fun, was because you posted a Google letdown in an Apple-centric forum instead of a Google forum. Apple does not make or update Google apps. Google does...:D...Know what I mean?

Ah, I see that I probably should have posted this in the Off Topic lounge, instead. My mistake.

Could you be so kind, good sir, as to move this thread to the appropriate section for me?