Results 1 to 5 of 5
I have 2 gmail accounts set up via the mail set up (not exchange). One account has more options/mail box folders than the other.
For example in one account, it shows my "sent, spam, outgoing", etc folders. The other just shows the "sent" mailbox. How would I go about getting those folders in the other account? Is it something I need to do via my account through gmail?
Thanks and Happy New Year!!!
- 12-31-2012, 09:36 AM #2
- 12-31-2012, 09:52 AM #4
Re: Gmail accounts
Yes, that would be set up in your Gmail control panel on your desktop.
(BTW, I've moved this thread to the Google and Gmail forum where you're likely to get more help.)
- By rayz336 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 16Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:43 PM
- By jmgilliam in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2011, 02:28 PM
- By willxcore in forum Google and GmailReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
- By ctt1wbw in forum Google and GmailReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2009, 05:36 AM
- By FranklinBluth22 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 9Last Post: 07-03-2009, 12:50 AM