Gmail App Store Update?
I got a notification that my Gmail app had an update waiting. When I tried to do the update, I got a popup that said: "The item you tried to buy is no longer available". What does that mean? I rebooted my phone but it is still giving me the same message. I don't use Gmail often, but I do use it so I don't want to get rid of it.
Any one else having this issue?
- 12-04-2012, 01:38 PM #2
Re: Gmail App Store Update?
You don't need the gmail app to use gmail on the iPhone... just set up your gmail account in the native mail app - then you can dump the gmail app.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 12-04-2012, 02:39 PM #3iMore Genius
- 8,597 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.1 b5
Re: Gmail App Store Update?Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- By Dennisgarcia in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2012, 07:03 PM
- By p2kart in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:33 PM
- By igorsky in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:26 PM
- By rknowlt in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 03-08-2009, 05:11 AM
- By trentandrews in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2009, 01:44 AM