Gmail App Store Update?
I got a notification that my Gmail app had an update waiting. When I tried to do the update, I got a popup that said: "The item you tried to buy is no longer available". What does that mean? I rebooted my phone but it is still giving me the same message. I don't use Gmail often, but I do use it so I don't want to get rid of it.
Any one else having this issue?
- 12-04-2012, 12:38 PM #2
Re: Gmail App Store Update?
You don't need the gmail app to use gmail on the iPhone... just set up your gmail account in the native mail app - then you can dump the gmail app.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- 12-04-2012, 01:39 PM #3iPhone Genius
iPhone 5 (Black.32GB.AT&T) iPad Mini (Black.32GB.WiFi) iPad (3Gen.Black.64GB.AT&T) MacBook Pro (15" 2012.Retina Display.i7) iMac (21.5" 2011.i5) AppleTV (3Gen)
- 5,237 Posts
- iOS Version
- By Dennisgarcia in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2012, 06:03 PM
- By p2kart in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:33 PM
- By igorsky in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:26 PM
- By rknowlt in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 03-08-2009, 04:11 AM
- By trentandrews in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:44 AM