Deleting Gmail Triggers Email in Notifications
Syncing through Exchange to Gmail
Whenever I delete an email from either my iPhone, iPad or from the Gmail web site, it triggers a notification on my iPhone or iPad.
The notifications are the identical to the ones that appeared when I received the original email.
Of course the email is indeed deleted.
Sent from my iPad
- 11-20-2012, 08:08 PM #2
Re: Deleting Gmail Triggers Email in Notifications
That was it, but what I don't understand is that this just started about a week ago.
I've always had the Trash folder pushing.
It's similar to when I was getting the double notifications of emails. I've always had the All Emails push then discovered it was causing the problem.
- 11-20-2012, 08:42 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 07:27 AM #5
- 11-29-2012, 08:31 AM #6
- By MrMars in forum Google and GmailReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:26 AM
- By NoleScream in forum iOS 5Replies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:50 AM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2011, 11:41 AM
- By Ticman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2010, 12:24 PM
- By soulfulzeta in forum Google and GmailReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2010, 08:22 AM