Results 1 to 1 of 1
FTC to sue Google/Motorola Mobility?
Google Inc. (GOOG) should be sued by the Federal Trade Commission for trying to block competitors’ access to key smartphone-technology patents in violation of antitrust law, the agency’s staff told commissioners in a formal recommendation, according to four people familiar with the matter.
A majority of the agency’s five commissioners are inclined to sue, according to the people, who declined to be identified because the matter isn’t public. A final decision on the staff recommendation, made last month, isn’t likely until after the Nov. 6 presidential election, they said.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- By MustangLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2011, 03:54 PM
- By kch50428 in forum Other Operating Systems & DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2011, 08:27 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2011, 08:31 PM
- By newguy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2010, 03:24 PM
- By ChrisGonzales90 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2010, 02:38 AM