concenus on setting up gmail

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok I have been reading these forums for hours,days,weeks waiting on time to get an iPhone and be as educated as possible on how and to setup my mail for syncing of contacts and calendars and such. I will be ordering my iPhone Nov 1 but will take about 2 weeks or so to come in. Is there a concenus on the best way to set up gmail to provide timely email delivery along with contact and calendar sync?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I recommend that you set it up via the Microsoft Exchange mail set it. It's self explanatory and easy to do. Your mail, contacts and calendar will auto-sync to your iPhone and your email will be pushed. Just remember that your mail server will be [m.google.com]. Just input that particular server when prompted.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I recommend that you set it up via the Microsoft Exchange mail set it. It's self explanatory and easy to do. Your mail, contacts and calendar will auto-sync to your iPhone and your email will be pushed. Just remember that your mail server will be [m.google.com]. Just input that particular server when prompted.

Definitely agree, go with the Exchange set up.
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2