Sync calendar with Google Calendar

TModel

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Didn't set up as an Exchange account

I didn't know I had to set up the calendar as an Exchange account. I thought I just had to set up a Google account and provide my log in information. How do I set up the IPhone 4s calendar as an Exchange account? Do I have to do the same thing on my IPad 2?

Thanks so much for your response.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Found line-by-line instructions on setting up an Exchange account and it synced.

Thanks everyone.

gtford2,

Did the instructions also tell you what you had to do to enable Exchange on the Google site?
Others have to me that I have to enable exchange on gmail on the web first then set up exchange on the device.

I'm considering doing this and after going to my settings in gmail on the web, I couldn't figure out what to do?

TIA

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
gtford2,

Did the instructions also tell you what you had to do to enable Exchange on the Google site?
Others have to me that I have to enable exchange on gmail on the web first then set up exchange on the device.

I'm considering doing this and after going to my settings in gmail on the web, I couldn't figure out what to do?

TIA

I never did this. Just set it up as exchange on iPhone and iPad and everything works

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods