Help syncing Gmail contacts
I have just got my all new iPhone 4S, and so far i am loving it.
But i am having one problem!
I can't seem to sync my contacts from Gmail to my iPhone properly. I have followed the instructions from the Google website which i have pasted below. However, all the NAMES and EMAIL ADDRESSES for all my contacts have come on to my iPhone BUT their NUMBERS have not. I have tried the procedure shown below more than once, but every time i have the same problem!
Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync from Google Support
1. Open the Settings application on your device's home screen.
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account....
4. Select Microsoft Exchange. OS 4.0+ now allows multiple Exchange accounts. However, if you're on a device that doesn't let you add a second account, you could also use CalDAV to sync Google Calendar and IMAP to sync Gmail.
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address. If you use an @googlemail.com address, you may see an "Unable to verify certificate" warning when you proceed to the next step.
6. Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username.
8. Enter your Google Account password as the Password.
9. Tap Next at the top of your screen.
9a. Choose Cancel if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialogue appears.
10. When the new Server field appears, enter m.google.com.
11. Press Next at the top of your screen again.
12. Select the Google services (Mail, Calendar and Contacts) that you want to sync.
13. Unless you want to delete all the existing Contacts and Calendars on your phone, select the Keep on my iPhone option when prompted. This will also allow you to keep syncing with your computer via iTunes.