question about sent emails

eking3030

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Just switched from blackberry to a 4s. Using the information here I was able to set up my gmail accts. When I reply to an email the reply goes to my sent email box. Is there a way to have it stay in the inbox with the rest of my email. It is kind of a pain to keep having to switch out of my main inbox to check my replies.
Thanks for your help.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little confused with the question. You're trying to get your sent emails to show up in your inbox?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

eking3030

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Well, I was hoping the thread would show sent emails also. When you go to your inbox and see you have replied to an email you have to exit out go into your email account and look in your sent folder to see your reply. On my blackberry, they were together so it was easy to see. So far this is my only issue and love my iPhone

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
You can't set up the gmail inbox to show sent messages like on BlackBerry AFAIK. iOS keeps more true to Gmail than the BB messages inbox, so you don't have the option to keep sent messages visible without going into the sent folder.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Just switched from blackberry to a 4s. Using the information here I was able to set up my gmail accts. When I reply to an email the reply goes to my sent email box. Is there a way to have it stay in the inbox with the rest of my email. It is kind of a pain to keep having to switch out of my main inbox to check my replies.
Thanks for your help.

maybe if you cc yourself, that way it will show up in your inbox.. otherwise, a "sent" email will go into your "sent" box..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711