Google Contacts

fdezarra

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
I just upgraded my 3GS to the 4S. With my 3GS, I had my contacts synced with google over exchange. It worked flawlessly.

With the 4S, out of my 1200 contacts or so, only 151 have been 'pushed' through to my device. I cannot figure out a way of making them all go through. Is this a known bug? I tried looking it up but couldnt find much.

Thanks

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
dont know if it matters, but are all your contacts under "My Contacts?" Perhaps your have different categories and only the "My Contacts" sync???

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Simple fix go to your exchange setting for gmail turn off contacts if it ask remove say yes

Them turn back on

They will all come back

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

RocknBlogger

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
dont know if it matters, but are all your contacts under "My Contacts?" Perhaps your have different categories and only the "My Contacts" sync???

I had the same problem so I logged into Gmail with my browser and had to fix all my contacts. Once I did everything synced correctly.

ericym

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
When you plug your iPhone into iTunes go to the info tab and then make sure you have sync contacts checked and then from the drop down box select one of the programs listed and then click apply. You should then be able to open the program you selected in the drop down box and your contacts should be there.
Besides what said above, a same article about how to transfer or copy contacts from iPhone to computer, which can help you transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac for backup.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711