Problems with GMail

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay, so lately I've been having problems with GMail and the password. I keep getting notifications about suspicious activity and I have to change my password. This is such a huge pain the farkin ass cuz I have to change two laptops, email programs, plus everything on my iPhone, the calendars and IM programs...

I know for a fact that my password isn't getting hacked because I make it tough to know for the average idiot out there. Sometimes I have to think about it to remember it...

So I'm getting tired of doing this crap once a week. Is there any other service that performs as well as Google with all the functionality that google can give me like calendars and stuff?

I have a Yahoo email. Does Yahoo do push on the iPhone through an Exchange account setup?

bdizzel1982

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
i had that problem awhile back when i was logging into google talk thru both beejive on my iphone and digsby on my desktop once i quit using beejive i quit getting the prompts so my question to you would be are you using beejive on your phone if so don't sign into google talk and you should be fine

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i dont think you can use yahoo on an exchange server. mobileme is a good alternative for all those, but its not free. i've actually switched back to mobileme because of the aliases you can have. i didnt know about them until recently, but i've set up different email addy's for friends, forums, work, etc..

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i had that problem awhile back when i was logging into google talk thru both beejive on my iphone and digsby on my desktop once i quit using beejive i quit getting the prompts so my question to you would be are you using beejive on your phone if so don't sign into google talk and you should be fine

Doesn't that really, you know, defeat the purpose of having logon id's and passwords? Isn't that what those things are for, to authenticate you? That's why I call tech support every time I log into my bank. If you use the same computer but a different web browswer, you have to reset your password because the bank doesn't recognize the computer you're using.

So I ask the bank the same question. What's the purpose of logon id's and passwords? Authentication. Stupid.

bdizzel1982

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't that really, you know, defeat the purpose of having logon id's and passwords? Isn't that what those things are for, to authenticate you? That's why I call tech support every time I log into my bank. If you use the same computer but a different web browswer, you have to reset your password because the bank doesn't recognize the computer you're using.

So I ask the bank the same question. What's the purpose of logon id's and passwords? Authentication. Stupid.

yea it sucks i don't know why its that way, i can login to google chat thru digsby just fine but when ever i use it thru beejive it freak my gmail account out and i have to go in and reset my password so i just quit using it, sucks because its one of the main reasons why i got beejive

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods