Cannot Get Mail - Gmail

tehflakes

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
The user name or password for imap.gmail.com is incorrect. is the error message. However I can login to gmail.com with the same user name and password and it works fine. This just started happening this morning, can anyone help?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Is your username your full email address? Are you using the push services setup for Gmail or just the regular IMAP type access?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
On your iPhone, remove and readd the account. Are using the 'Gmail' or 'Other' option?

The user name or password for imap.gmail.com is incorrect. is the error message. However I can login to gmail.com with the same user name and password and it works fine. This just started happening this morning, can anyone help?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site

sounds like u were using 'other'?? i attached a pic of how my settings are setup via 'Gmail'...hope this helps...if not, mind posting a pic of what your settings look like...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2