GMail is Fassttt

bvilly

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Anyone else notice their GMail is acting like it is being pushed rather than fetched. Ever since I updated to 3.0, my gmail is being received rather fast. It is not just in my head either. Maybe it is just coincidence that I am receiving emails just as gmail is fetching, but I highly doubt it...anyone else experiencing this?

Satanic Goat

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed since GM Seed that if i turn the iPhone on in the morning, it checks for email without me opening the email app, so it seems as if its push the gmail

bvilly

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Gmail is not pushing to your email. Trust me. ;)

I know for sure it is not pushing. I don't even have it setup to push, but the simple fact is, it is fetching much faster(almost as if it is disregarding the 15 minute structure)...almost as fast as if it was being pushed.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed since GM Seed that if i turn the iPhone on in the morning, it checks for email without me opening the email app, so it seems as if its push the gmail
If it can't push it fetches. When you power the device on it automatically fetches and then from then on in 15 minute intervals it fetches again.

Not push.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73