App request for Android or iPhone

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys so I'm going to be leaving in a while for a month to a place with no internet. I've been discussing with my friends and there's no way to keep a streak on snapchat (unless you give your account to someone else). So my proposal is for someone to make an app for android or iPhone (I have both). Id be willing to buy it and so would many other people.

So what are snapchat streaks? Well if everyday, you send a snap and receive a snap for someone, then it'll keep track of this as a streak. If you miss a day, you start back at zero.

How hard would I be to make the app? Well I don't know much about snapchat but I don't think it would be too hard. I mean there's apps that'll help you screenshot snaps without the other person knowing. So all you'd need to do is program an app that sends a specific snap everyday to certain people in snapchat contacts.

This is very important for me and I know I keep hearing people ask if this type of app already exists. Please developers, help me and help you make $$$

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, someone will make an app for you in regard to this matter. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal