Apple watch boot loop HELP!
after updating to beta 3 both iPhone and watch, today i restored my iPhone WITHOUT unpairing my watch
since then i can't boot the apple watch, any bottom i touch start and shows the apple logo for a few second and then i get the black screen, try to hard reset with 2 bottoms and same problem. Help!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
- 07-10-2015, 10:32 AM #2
- 07-15-2015, 06:18 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Re: Apple watch boot loop HELP!
from Apple web site:
Force Restart your Apple Watch
Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
Drag the slider to turn off your device completely.
After you turn off your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 8Last Post: 07-12-2015, 07:41 PM
- By Ido Waldner in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2015, 12:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2015, 09:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2015, 09:51 AM