What would yor recommend?

techsurf

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,
this is my first post here and I need some advice. I am not a developer but I am looking to recruit a developer for a new app'

The problem is this that I am trying to display a list of all nearest atm machines in the local area(UK) I have conflicting information from 2 developers

1st Developer has mentioned this is possible and the other has mentioned it is not.

The developer who said yes cannot search for ATM that I can see

The developer who said no has said that with the current api it only displays what has been entered by the business and even if there is one close by to me it may not show in the search if details entered by the business are not in the search criteria.... This makes sense to me even though it's not what I was hoping for ;O)

2nd developer mentioned that If I had a list of ATM machines, and I do it could be done.

Here is the thing, I need the opinions/advice/help of a number of professional developers who can tell me if the following can be used for use on the Iphone in anyway

I have a spreasheet that has in excess of 62,000 rows, has company information information listed. The layout is 4 columns that are NAME, LONGATUDE, LATATUDE, POSTCODE

Cheers!
Mike

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative