iPhone Developer needed for Silicon Valley Startup Taggstr
Taggstr is looking for a new Objective C programmer with experience in iPhone development. We are currently developing an iPhone application that allows users to tagg their locations with text, pictures, and videos while uploading them to their social networks. We are funded by SVASE and Cambridge West Ventures and are located in Downtown Redwood City right next to the CalTrain Station and a really good sub sandwich shop.
What you'll be doing:
• Working with a small team of developers to iterate and optimize the Taggstr application.
• Learning fast and on the fly, we like to try new things and to leverage the latest API’s so you will be too.
• Integrating mobile features with web API’s - our apps are focused on tying Taggstr services into Facebook, Twitter, and many other API’s.
• Work with other mobile platforms too - we have a strong focus on the iPhone OS but we’re looking to work with other mobile platforms like Android, BlackBerry, and Symbian.
• Working with a fast-moving and focused team – we iterate quickly and come up with new things daily that need to be implemented
What you need to know:
• You need to have some iPhone skills, and have a serious app or two under your belt
• Experience with advanced iPhone features is preferable
• Cocoa and Objective-C of course
• Strong interaction and design sense
• Mac development skills are a plus
Most importantly you need to show us your apps - what have your worked on, let us check it out and see what you can do.
Location: Strong preference for Bay Area located candidates who can either drive or take CalTrain to get to the office.
Compensation: We will give a competitive amount for time taken during the summer + equity options. We can negotiate a convertible note for our next round of funding as well.
Please only people who are in the Bay Area respond, we need somebody in-house who is personally vested and don't want to deal with offshore contractors.
Respond to: jobs @ taggstr.com