Better monetize your apps with Prosperent

Prosperent

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
First, hello to everyone here. My name is Brian, and i'm the CEO of Prosperent.com.

Prosperent is an advertising platform for mobile and social application developers that presents a new way to monetize your apps. We provide you with an open API in which you send us a simple query and receive a JSON response which can be used any way you like.

Now, how can we help you monetize your apps? We work with over 2,000 online e-tailers (some big players like Best Buy, Walmart, Zappos, larger list here: prosperent.com/merchants). We maintain a database of over 50 million products and provide our API as an interface to return relevant products based on a query. If you develop an app in the cooking niche, we can display cook books, and kitchen equipment. A clothing or fashion app would allow your users to purchase related clothing and accessories. These are of course just simple examples. We cover nearly every niche with products. You, the developer earn a commission from every product purchased through your app. Instead of making a few cents per click, you stand to earn anywhere from a few dollars to several hundred or thousand for each sale. For those familiar with affiliate marketing this will be a very clear concept.

We currently have developers using our system on the Android platform, iPhone, and Facebook. Our average click through rate sits at 15 percent, and our average eCPM is over 4 dollars. We are looking to expand and would like to hear some feedback. We have no fees for signing up and using the API. No API request limits. We pay out over 70 percent of every sale you make through our system. We also have a display ad network, but you can find out more information on our main site: prosperent.com

I would like to stick around the forums here as much as possible for questions and such, so definitely let me know if anyone has any questions for us.

Prosperent

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Sure, the ads are all product based. If you are familiar with affiliate marketing, you will understand the concept. The ads display products, the user clicks and purchases a product, you earn a commission.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen